Dublin, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Smart Shopping Cart Market Research Report, by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Smart Shopping Cart market size was estimated at USD 932.47 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,186.94 million in 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.62% to reach 4,030, 00 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes the smart shopping cart to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on region, the smart shopping cart market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes vendors in the smart shopping cart market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global smart shopping cart market including Caper Inc., Focal Systems Inc., Fujitsu Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Klever-Kart, Inc., Media Cart Holdings; Inc., Microsoft Corp, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., SAP SE, SK Telecom, SmartCart SA, TRACXPOiNT, Vmark, Inc., WALMART APOLLO, LLC, Wanzl India Pvt Ltd and Xi’an Chaohi Network Technology Co., Ltd ..
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global smart shopping cart market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global smart shopping cart market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Smart Shopping Carts Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Shopping Carts Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global smart shopping cart market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart shopping cart market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global smart shopping cart market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Need to revolutionize the retail shopping experience in supermarket, mass retail and other retail applications by deploying a self-service assistant
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for in-store advertising and communication systems in cart display devices
184.108.40.206. Limited adoption by retailers
220.127.116.11. Capabilities limited in most deployments
18.104.22.168. AI integration
22.214.171.124. Execution offers and multi-payment modes
126.96.36.199. Patent considered and limited profitability
5.2. Analysis of the five forces of carriers
5.2.1. The threat of new entrants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Americas Smart Shopping Cart Market
6.6. United States
7. Asia-Pacific Smart Shopping Cart Market
7.10. South Korea
8. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Shopping Cart Market
8.8. Saudi Arabia
8.9. South Africa
8.11. United Arab Emirates
9. Competitive landscape
9.1. FPNV positioning matrix
9.1.2. Business strategy
9.1.3. Product Satisfaction
9.2. Market Ranking Analysis
9.3. Market share analysis, by key player
9.4. Competitive scenario
9.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
9.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
9.4.3. Launching and improving new products
9.4.4. Investment & Financing
9.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
10. Enterprise Usability Profiles
10.1. Caper Inc.
10.2. Focal Systems Inc.
10.3. Fujitsu Limited
10.4. International Commercial Machinery Society
10.5. Klever-Kart, Inc.
10.6. Contents of the multimedia basket; Inc.
10.7. Microsoft Corp.
10.8. Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
10.9. SAP SE
10.10. SK Telecom
10.11. SmartCart SA
10.13. Vmark, Inc.
10.14. WALMART APOLLO, LLC
10.15. Wanzl India Pvt SA
10.16. Xi’an Chaohi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/33np61