Global Smart Shopping Carts Industry to 2026
DUBLIN, October 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Smart Shopping Carts Market Research Report, By Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global forecasts until 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “ report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global smart shopping carts market size has been estimated to be $ 932.47 million in 2020 and should reach $ 1,186.94 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.62% to reach $ 4,030.00 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Smart Shopping Carts market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Smart Shopping Carts Market including Caper Inc., Focal Systems Inc., Fujitsu Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Klever-Kart, Inc., Media Cart. assets; Inc., Microsoft Corp, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., SAP SE, SK Telecom, SmartCart SA, TRACXPOiNT, Vmark, Inc., WALMART APOLLO, LLC, Wanzl India Pvt Ltd and Xi’an Chaohi Network Technology Co., Ltd ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global smart shopping carts market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Smart Shopping Cart market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Smart Shopping Carts Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global smart shopping carts market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global smart shopping carts market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global smart shopping carts market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global smart shopping carts market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Need to revolutionize the retail shopping experience in supermarket, mass merchandising and other retail applications by deploying self-service assistant
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for in-store advertising and communication system in cart display devices
18.104.22.168. Limited adoption among retailers
22.214.171.124. Limited capacities in the majority of deployments
126.96.36.199. AI integration
188.8.131.52. Multiple execution offers and payment methods
184.108.40.206. Patent visions and limited profitability
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Americas Smart Shopping Carts Market
6.6. United States
7. Asia-Pacific Smart Shopping Carts Market
7.10. South Korea
8. Europe, Middle East & Africa Smart Shopping Cart Market
8.8. Saudi Arabia
8.9. South Africa
8.11. United Arab Emirates
9. Competitive landscape
9.1. FPNV positioning matrix
9.1.2. Business strategy
9.1.3. Product satisfaction
9.2. Market ranking analysis
9.3. Market share analysis, by key player
9.4. Competitive scenario
9.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
9.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
9.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
9.4.4. Investment and financing
9.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
10. Company usability profiles
10.1. Caper Inc.
10.2. Focal Systems Inc.
10.3. Fujitsu Limited
10.4. International Business Machines Corporation
10.5. Klever-Kart, Inc.
10.6. Multimedia backplane; Inc.
10.7. Microsoft Corp
10.8. Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
10.9. SAP SE
10.10. SK Telecom
10.11. SmartCart SA
10.13. Vmark, Inc.
10.14. WALMART APOLLO, LLC
10.15. Wanzl India Pvt Ltd
10.16. Xi’an Chaohi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k29ipp
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets