Bihar schools Covid 19 guidelines gymnasium cinema shopping center closed Omicron night curfew Patna
- The government of Bihar on Tuesday imposed new restrictions due to the increase in Covid cases in the state.
- Movie theaters, gymnasiums and shopping malls will remain closed, while offices will operate at 50% capacity.
- The decisions were announced after a key meeting was held today given the Covid situation.
The government of Bihar on Tuesday released new Covid restrictions in the state, forcing shops and markets to remain closed after 8 p.m. except for essential services. The current nighttime curfew will continue in the state.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Physical classes for standards 9 to 12 will run at 50% capacity, while classes in online mode will have more importance. In addition, courses up to Standard 8 will only be taught in offline mode.
- All private and government offices will operate at 50% capacity. In addition, no stranger will be allowed to enter the workspaces.
- All religious places will remain closed to worshipers until the next order from the government of Bihar. In temples, only priests will be allowed to worship.
- In weddings, a maximum of 50 people can be present, while funerals can only have 20 people.
- All political, social and cultural events can have up to 50 people in attendance. Although authorizations will have to be requested from the authorities.
- While movie theaters, gymnasiums, shopping malls, parks and clubs will remain completely closed, restaurants and “Dhabas” can operate at 50% of their capacity.
- The nighttime curfew will remain in place from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., and stores, except essential ones, will be closed before 8 p.m.
Also Read: Delhi Revises Covid Guidelines: Enforced Weekend Curfew, Subways And Buses Run At Full Capacity
Latest news from India